3/11/13

I'm always falling short

I have been struggling for a week or two on how to communicate what's been going on in my life. It might be easier to say what I know it isn't.

First, I haven't found religion. I know that all of Christianity is viewed as a religion, but when I read the Bible this doesn't line up. Like there is nowhere in the Bible where................................

blah blah blah….For some reason, I can't put it into words right now, but this guy nails it. It's "poetry," but nonetheless he says exactly what I am thinking. Eventually I'll be able to formulate it into a sentence, but not right now.

Here just watch it, sorry for the fauxblog. (just ignore the political comment at the beginning if it is bothersome...its gets much better) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Post it here!