9/22/13

Coming Soon


I am very excited about the future of my little blog. As you may have noticed, I have been working to improve the overall state of this website, and I am continuing to work to make it better. Even so, this is not the only reason I am excited. I am also excited because I believe that God has given me a specific vision for this website, and I am beginning to see that vision a little more clearly. Not only that, but I am also starting to see it come to fruition. 

But! what I find most exciting about the future of for we have rebelled is the addition of a broader base of opinion. I am extremely excited to announce that I will be adding regular contributors to my blog. I have already talked to a number of people about sharing their thoughts and opinions via this format, and they have enthusiastically jumped on board. I cannot wait to open up the blog to a broader conversation about deeper things.

So, I am improving the website, sharpening my vision, and opening up the floor to more people. For me, this is an exciting step in developing relationships, and starting conversations. In fact, if you would be interested in contributing to the blog, please send me an email at forwehaverebelled@gmail.com, and we can start talking about that possibility.

Thanks for reading,
Zac  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Post it here!